- Take your time. Since you’re playing against a machine there is plenty of time to work out your strategy.
- Know the paytables to maximize your winning potential
- Know your cards. Learn which combinations are the best to win the maximum.
- The Jack is key – by holding a Jack over an Ace you’ll have better winning opportunities.
- Never draw five cards if you have a Jack or better.
- Don’t keep a ten card for a four card draw.
As I’ve already mentioned, video poker has a very low house edge when played optimally, but what can really tip the scales in your favor are the bonuses that online casinos offer new players. When playing with a bonus you are effectively playing with the casino’s money which gives you a huge advantage and can result in huge wins.